Nachi Cocom info and sample menu.

nobody000

I am so excited about this place, it seems to have everything we want! I did not book us for para sailing becasue I don't have the funds right now... My question is, will there be spots open for para sailing the day we get there?

Thanks!

I just sent my request in for reservations. I expect that they will contact me (if there is availablity) and then I pay my deposit. Do I have that right?

Yes, and then you pay the balance in cash the day you are there.:) We'll be there next Saturday!

I just sent my request in for reservations. I expect that they will contact me (if there is availablity) and then I pay my deposit. Do I have that right?

A $12 usd/ adult,$7usd/child (12-17) and $5usd (4yrs-11) deposit is required in order to secure your reservation. and then you pay the rest in cash when you get there.

I am so excited about this place, it seems to have everything we want! I did not book us for para sailing becasue I don't have the funds right now... My question is, will there be spots open for para sailing the day we get there?

Thanks!

On our last visit there were maybe 60 guests and there was plenty of opportunity to do whatever you'd like. They do not, however, accept anything but cash for the extra acivities. This made it a bit inconvenient for us as we just don't carry a lot of cash with us at the beach.

Thanks!

We were just there. We did not pre book the para-sailing. Your waiter will arrange it for you. You can use a credit card for the para-sailing. We paid $60. per person. We had 4 people. They asked for a deposit of $80. in cash and took a credit card for the rest. From what I have read here we paid too much but I don't care we had a blast.

You will get one server who will be bringing your food/drinks/etc. to your lounging area. Both times I've been there, I've just tipped him at the end (even got the same guy both times!). I gave $10/person in our group and he seemed very pleased. Of course, I ran him up and down the beach a lot bringing me beers too :D

Thanks for the info. Just book for my family for March 19. Can`t wait to get out of the cold.

I read somewhere that there are small bugs (maybe sand flies?!) that bite so if you're spending the day at Nachi to bring bug spray. Did anyone that was there recently experience this?

We we there Saturday 1/23 from 9-3. We never saw a bug, and we would have made great targets because laid around on our lounge chairs for hours. Carlos was our server and he took superb care of us the entire time. Carlos also got is us a cab when he saw we were packing up to leave. We had the cab drop us in town for some shopping. Be ready if you do this because the contrast between the laid back splendor of Nachi and the in your face shop owners in town is pretty extreme! I'm not saying don't go into town because it's pretty cool to walk around......just be ready. :D

Excuse me for sounding like a fool, but I have seen these abbreviations before and I am curious as to what they mean......what is DD and DH?

Thanks

Our DD is in a wheelchair but can walk short distance. She prefers a pool to the beach and needs bathroom available near by. Would you recommend this place for us? DH loves the beach and I thought he could walk down to the water and join us at the pool afterwards. What do you think?

• 1 year later...

Has anyone booked here and then had the cruise line change the port dates? Their cancellation policy scare the beejuz out of me:

CANCELATION POLICIES

* Your deposit at the moment of your reservation is non refundable for the exception of an inclement weather (major storm) and just if the beach club is closed, or due to your Ship not calling port during your cruise. The reservation deposit will not be refunded unless a reply to this reservation is received confirming the refund request.

* In the event that you Ship will not be able to visit the Port of Cozumel, or the Beach Club is closed due to inclement weather your deposit will be 100% refunded (Limited to your particular Cruise not visiting the Port during your cruise).

* Refunds do not apply to a change in arrival time, or change of arrival date if your Beach Break has been rescheduled by our Company for the changed arrival date.

If you do not show for the reserved excursion we will charge the full balance to your credit card. Please note:A $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card for any chargeback of your beach break deposit when ruled in favor of our company by your using bank. If you dispute the deposit charge not recognized a $50.00 usd administrative fee will be charged on your credit card. Your deposit will be noted on your credit card statement under Nachicocom Cozumel Beach Club . Administrative fees may be charged to a limited of $ 100.00 usd in administrative fees per disputed charge

So, I'm sailing out next week and it's looking like the weather is not going to be all that wonderful (estimated high of 74).

Do you guys think Nachi Cocom will still be a good choice for the day? I've never cruised this time of year, and I understand that the averages are cooler than normal right now (lucky, lucky me). I want to make the most of my time, and I love the idea of the beach clubs in Cozumel.

I just can't decide if 74 degrees is worth it or not! I'd love to hear from someone who has been there in slightly cooler weather!

Thanks in advance!

LOL 74 degrees sounds perfect to me!! Here in Seattle we flock to the beach on the rare days that it gets that hot!

• 2 years later...

*NACHI COCOM SAMPLE MENU:

APPETIZERS

FRENCH FRIES

Crispy and salty.

NACHOS

Served with guacamole, pico de gallo & jalapenos.

GUACAMOLE

Original recipe, with onions, tomato, coriander and lemon.

CHEESE FINGERS

Crispy and golden fried portions of cheese, served with French dressing.

QUESADILLAS

Served with guacamole, choose between green or red tomato sauce.

CHICKEN FRY TACOS

Delicious golden fried tacos, stuffed with chicken, topped with sour cream, cheese and lettuce.

CHICKEN WINGS

Discover why they envy us!. Served with hot sauce or French dressing.

CHICKEN LEGS KENTUCKY STYLE

Here is the reason why the Colonel visited Cozumel so many times. Served with French dressing.

BABY BACK RIBS

Enjoy a delicious B.B.Q. Sauce, it is our secret recipe!

SOUPS

CHICKEN SOUP

Generous portion of chicken consomme, served with rice.

SEA FOOD SOUP

We don't have words for this, you need to try this SPECIAL of the house. Seasoned with Pernod.

ENTRES

HOTDOGS

With French fries.

CLUB SANDWICH

Delicious combination of bacon, cheese, ham and chicken, served with French fries.

BURGER

Prime quality beef, with or without cheese, served with French fries.

BEEF FAJITAS

Strips of prime beef, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, retried beans and flour tortillas.

CHICKEN FAJITAS

Strips of chicken tender breast, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

SHRIMP FAJITAS

We use only the freshest shrimps in this dish!. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

COMBO FAJITAS

Awesome combination: Strips of prime beef, tender chicken breast and shrimp. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

FISH FILET PREPARED TO YOUR TASTE

Your choice: Grilled with butter, .garlic, Yucatecan style, breaded or fine herbs Served with rice and sauteed vegetables.

SEAFOOD COCKTAILS & CEVICHES

CONCH

Cozumel is not only famous by her beach, sun and palm's, here is the proof.

SHRIMP

Fresh and delicious, the perfect way to tan.

MIXED

Delicious combination of shrimp, conch, octopus and squid.

DRINKS

"QUALITY IS OUR COMMITMENT"

Soft Drinks

Purified Water

Lemonade

Iced Tea

Fruit Juice

Beer (Corona, XX, Sol, Tecate, Modelo)

Cheladas & Micheladas

Rum Bacardi

Rum Solera

Brandy Presidente

Brandy Don PedroVodka Smirnoff

Vodka Wiborowa

Vodka ABSOLUT

Gin Gelbey's

Tequila Herradura Gold

Tequila Hornitos Young & Gold

Scotch J.W Black Label & Chivas Regal

Wine of the House Red & White

Amareto Di Saronno

Cocktails & Daiquiris

Cocktails & Daiquiris Virgin

*All items are subject to availability on any given day, and we require the right to make substitutions.

Are the 3 courses appetizers, soup, and entree? what if you don't want soup can you order 2 appetizers and an entree?

7 ships in port--figured this was worth the few extra $ it would cost us.

$55 pp.

$11pp nonrefundable deposit (unless ship doesn't port at Cozumel)

Parasailing is no long listed:( But it does list wave runners.

DH just said "sounds kinda pricey"--but after I said 7 ships were in port that day he understood.

They do have Sol beer--better than Corona Light, imo! (and DH's too!)

Can anyone comment on the seafood soup? (DH & I both find this an odd addition to a beach menu...but curious)

Also curious about the substitutions--would love to sub ceviche for soup (seems a more appropriate substitution!)

7 ships in port--figured this was worth the few extra $ it would cost us.

$55 pp.

$11pp nonrefundable deposit (unless ship doesn't port at Cozumel)

Parasailing is no long listed:( But it does list wave runners.

DH just said "sounds kinda pricey"--but after I said 7 ships were in port that day he understood.

They do have Sol beer--better than Corona Light, imo! (and DH's too!)

Can anyone comment on the seafood soup? (DH & I both find this an odd addition to a beach menu...but curious)

Also curious about the substitutions--would love to sub ceviche for soup (seems a more appropriate substitution!)

Hi KKB!

We are off to Grand Cayman and Cozumel this weekend with a heavenly day planned at Nachi next Tuesday! You can order any items on the menu that you want, as much as you want and in any order that you want. At the swim up bar ask the bartender for a Malibu Rum with other stuff SHOT! It's my absolute favorite and they go down smoothly! Can't wait, hope I survive the work week! Plan to start the cruise with "Two piña coladas - one for each hand", because I deserve it!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time at Nachi! This is our fifth visit!:D

Cheryl