Jade 5th February

Saveapenny

This cruise is showing sold out now ...can anyone tell me or have a guess what sort of chance cabins will come available and if at all what sort of time near to sailing.

1 day there were loads of cabins within 1/2 hour they had all gone so I am hoping a TA as held them all off

This cruise is showing sold out now ...can anyone tell me or have a guess what sort of chance cabins will come available and if at all what sort of time near to sailing.

1 day there were loads of cabins within 1/2 hour they had all gone so I am hoping a TA as held them all off

Why not call NCL or one of the UK agents. We booked via "Check-in cruise club" also trading as cruise365.com tel. no. is 0845 345 7447

Good luck, but it does look full.

Why not call NCL or one of the UK agents. We booked via "Check-in cruise club" also trading as cruise365.com tel. no. is 0845 345 7447

Good luck, but it does look full.

Thanks Hamrag...when the prices came up with UK agents theywere pretty steep , I am hoping it comes back up with a US agent

I should have booked it when it was spotted over on HT ...Its just a case of playing a waiting game or booking something else but I knowe the second I do a cabin will come up. Our Norway one on he Jade was sold out but managed to get a cabin 4 days before sailing

Thanks Hamrag...when the prices came up with UK agents theywere pretty steep , I am hoping it comes back up with a US agent

I should have booked it when it was spotted over on HT ...Its just a case of playing a waiting game or booking something else but I knowe the second I do a cabin will come up. Our Norway one on he Jade was sold out but managed to get a cabin 4 days before sailing

My original post was wrong....it is our September Gem cruise we booked with cruise365, and have done a few with them, really good if you keep an eye out for their weekly "on the radar" deals.

The Jade on 5th Feb was with a US agent, and what I did was use the USA ************* website. If I post the full website name it will show blank on here, but you can work it out. Hope you are successful and it would be really good to see you on board....guess the flights at this stage will be very expensive, we are using Easyjet from Newcastle.

Edit: trying again c r u i s e c o m p e t e

Archived