Onboard movies....it seems like it would be an easy fix

ryanpatricksmom

We just booked our 4th sailing on the Pride, and each time I've noted on the comment card my personal (and very minor) pet peeve.

On other ships, some Carnival, some not, we've gotten a listing, either in the Capers or on a separate sheet of paper, of the movies and showtimes appearing on the movie channels in the cabins. We don't spend alot of time watching t.v. while on a cruise, but sometimes it would be nice to time a break at the same time that a movie is being shown.

The channels themselves don't reference which movie is being run on that channel, and if I remember correctly, they even seem to have dropped the notice listing the next time that the mystery movie is appearing.

Has anyone attempted to find out this info while onboard, and if so, where did you get it?

I haven't been on the Pride in a long time but on other Carnival ships I've always seen a listing of in cabin movies indicating times and channels, and the big screen schedule of viewings and times shown in the daily capers.

Maybe this isn't fleet wide and I think that the CD has a lot to do with what is listed in the Capers. One of John Healds blogs some weeks ago talked about a new and improved Capers (I think it's even going to be called something different). Maybe the new document will have this information shown in a more prominent way.

Archived