ATV in Manzanillo

T&Dcruisers

Hello!

We are interested in an ATV excursion in Manzanillo. I had read a great review for Chimal Tours with Paco, but now I have come across several reviews that have stated that they were overbooked, had 2nd rate equipment and a bunch of other issues. I've heard some about Hectours.com, but that tour is only 2 1/2 hours. Does anyone have recommendations, from experience, about either of these two or any other companies for Manzanillo? We are really looking for one that will take us through multiple terrains for a good portion of our time in port. Someone also mentioned Moto Tours with Giovanni, is their a direct way to book him?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Hello!

We are interested in an ATV excursion in Manzanillo. I had read a great review for Chimal Tours with Paco, but now I have come across several reviews that have stated that they were overbooked, had 2nd rate equipment and a bunch of other issues. I've heard some about Hectours.com, but that tour is only 2 1/2 hours. Does anyone have recommendations, from experience, about either of these two or any other companies for Manzanillo? We are really looking for one that will take us through multiple terrains for a good portion of our time in port. Someone also mentioned Moto Tours with Giovanni, is their a direct way to book him?

Thanks for everyone's help!

When we booked with Paco at Chimal Tours, he used Giovanni at Moto Tours as our guide. I don't know if that is who he usually uses. We had a great time but I would have been very upset if Paco had overbooked us. I do not have an E-mail for Moto Tours but have a phone number. It is 33-5-13-25 & cell#314-11-8-85-78. Hope this helps!

Archived