False eyelashes... which are best?

blitznbobs

I didn't get a chance to call around today. I got too busy with work. Tomorrow is not looking good either because I have class all day.

Anyhow, I wanted to ask. I seen a video posted on one of the sites that was advertising for the individual eyelashes. It showed how it was done step by step...then the end result. They did not put the lashes on the bottom. Is this the norm? Or do you usually get lashes on both? I would think both, but this person didn't do the bottom.

I do the individual fake ones just about every day. I put two sets on the outside of each of my eyes. The individual lashes actually have about 8 lashes in each.

I use liquid eyeliner and mascara. No one has ever asked me but I do get compliments on my makeup.

Whether individual ones or a strip is easier is too individual to answer. We all have different dexterity skill levels.

If you can do both, then use them individual ones, they're much more natural looking.

If it's in your budget, I'd suggestgetting the ones that are permanantly glued on one by one. (They come off as your lashes naturally fall out, so last about 6-8 weeks). They look great and you don't need mascara.

Where does one have these permanately lashes applied. I used to wear false eyelashes everyday . . . back in the day when I was a lot younger. I could have put them on without even looking in a mirror. These days, don't know whether I'd even be able to apply them anymore. Would be fun to have long eyelashes again . . . .

Where does one have these permanately lashes applied. I used to wear false eyelashes everyday . . . back in the day when I was a lot younger. I could have put them on without even looking in a mirror. These days, don't know whether I'd even be able to apply them anymore. Would be fun to have long eyelashes again . . . .

You need to find a spa in your area that offers this service.

I had them done at a nail salon about three years ago for $45 for the first time and $30 for fills.

I had them done several times and then gave up.

Your comment isn't really helpful or informative unless you want to share the WHY factor?

WHY did you give up? And what does "give up" mean in this case, since it's something you had a professional do?

Archived