St. Lucia - Jungle reef beach

philv

Has anybody done the full day Princess excursion to jungle reef beach? Looks like it has all the right elements, scenic boat trip, snorkeling in marine park, buffet lunch, lounge chairs... Thinking of booking for upcoming cruise. I would love to hear about it. :)

All and all, we enjoyed it very much!

Be warned that the beach area is VERY rocky and black sand! It was quite difficult for some to get into and out of the water.

Other that that, it was a wonderful day.

It's a REAL place ... nothing fake about it! You actually are at a real jungle beach! Don't expect a luxury resort! It was a great experience for us and we aren't even eco-type people.

The lunch served was outstanding ... far better than any other excursion w/lunch we've ever had!

All and all, we enjoyed it very much!

Be warned that the beach area is VERY rocky and black sand! It was quite difficult for some to get into and out of the water.

Other that that, it was a wonderful day.

It's a REAL place ... nothing fake about it! You actually are at a real jungle beach! Don't expect a luxury resort! It was a great experience for us and we aren't even eco-type people.

The lunch served was outstanding ... far better than any other excursion w/lunch we've ever had!

Wow! Did you do the snorkeling? How was the boat ride?

Snorkeling .... We didn't because my DH was recovering from an injury ... but those who did seemed to really enjoy it. I even saw a variety of fish just with my regular swim mask.

Boat Ride .... They picked us up for the cruise pier and took us out in a large (scuba dive sort of boat) and changed us over to a smaller regular boat to take us to the beach. Same on the return when we did get up very close to the Pitons.

By doing a Google of the Shore Excursion Name ("A Day at Jungle Reef Beach w/Lunch" - St.Lucia) you can see some pictures and more info.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you have.

Archived