Where To Watch Oasis Depart From FLL

Hello: On 12-26-2010 My wife and I walked to the Inlet from the Harbour Beach Marriott. Its about a mile down on the beach side. There maybe access closer to the Inlet to park. Well worth the walk to see the Oasis and other cruise ships heading out which had about 100 people at the same spot. Several ships blew there horns on the way out. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Would I be able to walk down the beach to the inlet from the South Beach Park parking lot, or is the beach completely private? If I am able to do that, is there a closer spot I could drop my grandma off before parking & walking down there?

Or is it easier just to park and watch the Oasis leave from the John Lloyd Park? The only thing that concerns me about the park, is on their website it states they close at sundown, which could be a problem if they are late to depart.

I flew down here to drive my grandma, who was vacationing down here, back to Ohio, so this is my only shot to see that Oasis, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Archived