Marriott Beach Place Towers?

aloisia

There are places to eat at the Beachplace. There are restaurants and shops on the first 3 floors of Beachplace. It's been a while since I've visited Beachplace. I assume that the following restaurants are still there: Lulu's Bait Shack (Louisiana cuisine), Hooters, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Fat Tuesday, Sloppy Joes, etc. There are a couple of others whose names escape me at this moment.

There are places to eat at the Beachplace. There are restaurants and shops on the first 3 floors of Beachplace. It's been a while since I've visited Beachplace. I assume that the following restaurants are still there: Lulu's Bait Shack (Louisiana cuisine), Hooters, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Fat Tuesday, Sloppy Joes, etc. There are a couple of others whose names escape me at this moment.

Lulus, Fat Tuesday, and Hooters are still there as are a few shops, CVS, and kiosks. The others have closed.

For a better meal in an outdoor setting, you can easily walk to H20, Casablanca Cafe, and Coconuts.

Thank you very much for your replies!

Planning the cruise was much easier than trying to decide where to stay for the night - ;)

We tried Embassy Suites last year - it was just ok.... the price isn't significantly different between this Marriott and Embassy - but the location looks nice!

Archived