EWWW Moments

AZ TRAVEL

That is why I wash my hands very well and then DO NOT TOUCH any doorknobs. If I have to open a bathroom door by pulling it, I will use a paper towel or my own shirt to keep from touching it. I avoid hand rails and immediately wash my hands or use hand sanitizer after going down stairs.

I've gotten a lots less colds since I started doing that.

I always forget and touch the handrails! Good thing I carry hand sanitizer with me!

First of all, I could never leave my BOB anywhere, in case you didn't know they are expensive! Plus one gets used to the exact, well you know, and they are sometimes hard to find replica's of ;)

Next, some of this totally grossed me out!!

I hope I don't see anyone peeing in the mini golf holes or pooping in their pants, yuck.

Ok I have one. It's an Eewwww too. Well I was waiting for the elevator one afternoon, and when the elevator came there was a lady with 2 kids on it. She was holding one of the kids, and the other was pressing all the buttons. When I go press my button I noticed that there were boogers on all the buttons. I looked at the kid and it was apparent that he had a cold and his nose was dripping. Needless to say, I didn't press my button I just rode. The next stop an older couple got on and I told them not to press their button because it was nasty; I then go on to say that parents just let their kids go crazy and not take responsibility for them. The mother looks at me and precedes (I'M SURE OF IT) to cuss me out in some oriental language. She was Asian.

BTW: This was on the Ecstasy

Ok, this is not a stab at fluffy people, everyone should be allowed to wear what they want on vacation IMO. BUT, I find it hilarious that people don't recognize that the "woman" in the pic is Eddie Murphy. The poster of the pic said it was from the movie "Norbit". In the movie, with the help of much cosmetic design, Eddie Murphy portrays the woman in the pic who is married to a man also played by Eddie Murphy (you know he is famous for that double camera stuff)- that movie was hilarious because she knows how to keep him in check!

This wasn't EWWWW as much as just sad. I recently returned from my first cruise. One day, my friends and I sat down at the bar on the Lido deck. I had my back turned on the guy next to me, as I was facing my friends. After a few minutes, one of them said, "I think he's had way to much to drink." I turned to look, and his head was flat on the bar.

A lady who didn't know came over and tried to wake him up, but he was OUT COLD. The bartender called security. Sad thing was, they knew his name and cabin number. Guess it wasn't the first time this had happened. They had to load him into a wheelchair to remove him.

Security guy said employees had orders not to sell him alcohol and they didn't know where he kept getting it. Sad... very sad.

RUM RUNNERS! Sad really but I just couldn't resist the reply to this...

Hahaha! Yes....very recently a staff member was pushing the juice/coffee cart and she sneezed over the whole cart!!! She did not try to cover the sneeze or sneeze in another direction. She just happily continued to push the cart around offering drinks. Ummm, no thanks!

I guess I am blessed not to have witnessed some of the nasty stuff y'all have had the joy (NOT) of experiencing. Although some of it sounded pretty hilarious at the same time. I am sure that many of them would have burned impressions in my eyeballs FOREVER.

That being said, I have to say that I am So very glad that bringing lifejackets to muster drill have an additional blessing .... passengers not continuing to stick those nasty whistles in their mouths and blowing them ... YUCK.

Many years ago we cruised RCCL to Cozumel and took an excursion to the Mayan Ruins. We had to take a ferry to shore then take a bus to the ruins. I was good and did my research on CC about this excursion and was told the water was extremely rough and to take Dramamine or some kinda sea sickness medication....and luckily i did. That ferry ride was like some ride at Disney World....one side of the boat would go up and all you could see out that side was the windows, and on the other side all you could see was the water. They were walking around passing out trash bags and people were getting sick everywhere....except for me...yeah me!!! When we got to our destination, this woman go off the boat and told her hubby, "I am NOT getting on that ferry again. I don't know how you are gonna get us back to the ship, but it surely ain't gonna be on that ferry." It was quite and experience to say the least.

I've taken that ferry ride also! At first we were on the lower level breathing in the gas fumes but then moved to the upper deck with the fresh air. My BF was green on the way over. I was ok, but lesson learned, always choose the upper deck if there is one.

Eww, not as bad as fat people in bikinis! Gross!!!!!!!!

For pete's sake, could we stop with the fat people in bathing suit comments.

I'm sure all you who feel it's necessary to comment on how gross it is are all that. :rolleyes:

For pete's sake, could we stop with the fat people in bathing suit comments.

I'm sure all you who feel it's necessary to comment on how gross it is are all that. :rolleyes:

I am sure they are all super models... :p

On the Liberty 2007-Lady had to be 300 lbs and had a bikini? on....EWWWWW I thought I was going blind....

As a plump woman I too find this troubling and offensive. The sad thing, in my experience, is that people tend to treat all overweight women as if they would dress or act that way.

As a plump woman I too find this troubling and offensive. The sad thing, in my experience, is that people tend to treat all overweight women as if they would dress or act that way.

You find it troubling and offensive that someone is grossed out by a 300 lbs women in a bikini? How sheltered has your life been?

Archived