Captain's Reception on the Spirit? Farwell Party on the Spirit?

MaiTaiMary

Has anybody been to the Captain's reception on the Spirit lately? I was wondering all went on there now. Last time we cruised Carnival was almost 10 years ago. We went to this party and wasn't too impressed (lots of people and dats about it). Just wondering if we should give it another chance this time. :)

What's this I hear about a "Farwell Party"?? :D I don't even think we had this on our last cruise. Does the Spirit have this? If so, what all does it include?

Thanks!

Has anybody been to the Captain's reception on the Spirit lately? I was wondering all went on there now. Last time we cruised Carnival was almost 10 years ago. We went to this party and wasn't too impressed (lots of people and dats about it). Just wondering if we should give it another chance this time. :)

What's this I hear about a "Farwell Party"?? :D I don't even think we had this on our last cruise. Does the Spirit have this? If so, what all does it include?

Thanks!

Captain's Reception no longer provide free drinks...only $1.00 off on drinks purchased.

The Farewell Party is on the last evening and has free appetizers and drinks. It's new and only came into effective last fall.

They sure do have free drinks and pupus at the first Captains reception. Only got in alittle trouble after my son and I had a fee too many of the free drinks. Appteziers were pretty good. Didn't make it to the last night party as the ship was bucking too much to get anyone to go with me. Will post a review soon.

They sure do have free drinks and pupus at the first Captains reception. Only got in alittle trouble after my son and I had a fee too many of the free drinks. Appteziers were pretty good. Didn't make it to the last night party as the ship was bucking too much to get anyone to go with me. Will post a review soon.

Was on the Spirit in November. There were free drinks and several kinds of appetizers at the Farewell party.

thanks! :D

Was the party fun? Do you recommend going?

We went to the Past Guest party in the theater on the Spirit. Tons of people, but your sitting in rows, not mingling. Nice dance music by the orcestra (I can't spell it!LOL). We had a few drinks and chatted with people near us.

Archived