carnival excursion - belize canopy tour

stampmouse

anyone done this? I want to take pictures safe to bring my camera or should I bring the backpack along with it?

what did you think of the excursion?

Wife and I did this last year. Awesome. some opportunities for pics, but you're not allowed to take them while actually on a zipline. They do sell cd's of pics for cheap, we split the cost with another couple, copied them, then mailed them the cd.

If you bring a backpack, you'll have to leave it on the bus.

Wife and I did this last year. Awesome. some opportunities for pics, but you're not allowed to take them while actually on a zipline. They do sell cd's of pics for cheap, we split the cost with another couple, copied them, then mailed them the cd.

If you bring a backpack, you'll have to leave it on the bus.

thanks that is just the advice I was looking for.

We did this a few years ago. We were on an old school bus over some very bumpy roads. You have to leave backpacks on the bus. They did provide a water or soda at the base camp. You get fitted for your gear and then it's a short hike up to a sitting area where you get your safety instructions. The people working with you were very professional. Then it was time for zip-lining!!

It was an absolute blast!! :) we had so much fun that we've done zip-lining on some of our other cruises. You are not allowed to take

pictures while you are zip-lining. And also make sure you wear sneakers! One of the people that was on our bus was wearing flip flops and one fell off in the middle of a line. They never found it!

My husband and I did this a few years ago and it was SO MUCH FUN!:D My sister and I are going again in May however I have since had open-heart surgery and my cardiologist said NO!:( No zip-lining and no parasailing! It took some talking but I've talked my sister into going without me. I hope she can find some nice people to talk to and sit with.

Archived