Hotel w/parking- Seattle

mercedes28

Hey people,

I have been searching for a couple months now on my own but could still use some advice. We are leaving on Princess from pier 91 in Seattle at the end of May. I am driving from Vancouver so need a hotel with parking for a week. I know there is parking at the pier for $20/day but I am trying to find a better deal as I am getting a hotel the night before anyway. So far the best looks like Hilton Garden Inn in Renton.

Anyone have anywhere they like to stay? or could tell me if this place is nice? and worth $239 for one night and a week of parking?

Hey people,

I have been searching for a couple months now on my own but could still use some advice. We are leaving on Princess from pier 91 in Seattle at the end of May. I am driving from Vancouver so need a hotel with parking for a week. I know there is parking at the pier for $20/day but I am trying to find a better deal as I am getting a hotel the night before anyway. So far the best looks like Hilton Garden Inn in Renton.

Anyone have anywhere they like to stay? or could tell me if this place is nice? and worth $239 for one night and a week of parking?

Renton is quite a ways from downtown, so you will likely pay as much or more for the taxi/shuttle/town car from Renton to the pier and return than you would to just pay the $142 to park at the pier.

Since you are coming from BC, you don't really want to stay that far south of the pier...that would be a lot of back track driving, plus taxi fares would be quite high to and from pier....try to find something around the pier or north...if you need to check where some are, pull up mapquest and check addresses.

Archived