Towels on the Liberty

SmartShea

No need to pack your own and waste the space. Just go up to the pool deck with your seapass card. You can usually get 2 per person, and switch them up as often as you like. I would recommend getting towels the night before you leave for an excursion because the lines can get long in the morning.

Have a great time!

Definitely save the room for clothes. The ship's towels are perfect for the pool and beach. Swap them for clean dry ones as you need them.

On the Liberty two weeks ago we could only charge 2 towels to one seapass so one person cannot pick up all the towels for a family.

I did read a post recently which indicated that if you picked up your towels in Labadee (instead of taking them off the ship) then you have to return them in Labadee before you re-board as they cannot be swiped into the system onboard.

If anyone has any knowlege of this scenario I would like to know because it sounds a little strange.

Thanks

Kathy

Archived