Baby Turtle Release?

Colorado Kat

My daughter would love this as well, but after some searching, it appears it's only in Acapulco. We're also doing the Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas ports.

Can anyone confirm if any of those 3 ports have a baby turtle release? Thanks in advance.

http://www.savetheseaturtles.org/prog.php

I haven't done the turtle release so I can't say if these are good tours or not. The top is a youtube video of a turtle hatching.

The bottom link is for ASUPMATOMA, which stands for the Association for the Protection of the Environment and the Marine Turtle in Southern Baja, is a non-profit organization founded by Sr. Rene Pinal, a prominent real estate investor and environmental activist in Cabo San Lucas, along with a local team of residents and biologists.

I hope that helps.:)

We just got back last week from PV and Dreams. They do have a turtle program there, however the turtles have set dates that they hatch out. I would call or e-mail ahead of time to see when they expect the little ones. Dreams is very good about returning e-mails the same day. Our day pass was $58 each. A little pricey, but the beach is amazing. My big "get" for the day was meeting and having a cocktail with Vicki from Orange County Housewives. She was totally cool!

Archived