Tortuga Rum Cake Factory

ginag

You can order the rum cakes online - even from Amazon.

http://www.tortugarumcakes.com/

The rum is available in most states:

http://www.tortugarumcakes.com/rums/Tortuga%20Rum%20Company%20Ltd..pdf

Thank you so much for posting these links. Actually, the rum I am looking for is the Vanilla Totuga Rum which is out of this world! I'm having a hard time finding it. Luckily, a rep from the company contacted me via e-mail and had given me a few places that I might be able to find it in Key West. We just got back from the Caymans where I bought a few bottles, but I would like to have more before I return next year, so I'm going back in May!! :D

There did used to be a Tortuga Rum Cake store in Key West but unfortunately it has closed. We used to go in there and sample their different rum cake flavors and always bought rum cakes to take back to my Mom who loved them. She loved their chocolate rum fudge too.

I have since seen the Tortuga Rum Cakes in several different Key West stores. I do miss the special shop though.

There did used to be a Tortuga Rum Cake store in Key West but unfortunately it has closed. We used to go in there and sample their different rum cake flavors and always bought rum cakes to take back to my Mom who loved them. She loved their chocolate rum fudge too.

I have since seen the Tortuga Rum Cakes in several different Key West stores. I do miss the special shop though.

Yes, the rep gave me 3 stores in Key West that sell their products.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived