SD I Day Beads

georgetown cruiser

The Bali sunbeds, which are what I think you are asking about, are plentiful and rarely have I seen all of them occupied at the same time.

There is no need to reserve like them as folks on SD tend to come and go and move around quite a bit. If you are worried about the dreaded "chair hogs" that are seen on some of the mass market lines you need not to worry. The SD staff is very good about replenishing the towels around the Bali beds and pool loungers.

As noted by DisneyJen, the Bali sunbeds are readily available during your cruise. Having just returned from SD-I, we never had any difficulty finding an inviting bed to relax and enjoy the Caribbean sunshine.

If you would like to try a bed for an evening under the stars, you do need to reserve one at the start of your cruise. I recommend you reserve the bed at the front of the ship, as it is much more private than those located near toward the rear of the ship.

Enjoy!

Archived