How far in advance can u reserve a specialty restaurant?

fmira001

Currently NCL has no facility for making restaurant reservations prior to when you board your cruise ship. Once on board, those in inside and outside cabins can make specialty restaurant reservations no more than 24 hours in advance. Balcony cabin and mini suite passengers can reserve up to 48 hours in advance. Suite passengers can reserve in advance for their entire cruise through the concierge.

Currently NCL has no facility for making restaurant reservations prior to when you board your cruise ship. Once on board, those in inside and outside cabins can make specialty restaurant reservations no more than 24 hours in advance. Balcony cabin and mini suite passengers can reserve up to 48 hours in advance. Suite passengers can reserve in advance for their entire cruise through the concierge.

Ok. Thanks! We'll be sure to make our reservations once onboard. I heard that some of these do fill up fast!

I'm in a Courtyard Villa. How do I contact the Concierge ahead of time to book these. Thank you. This is my first time on NCL. I am saving $5000 over two weeks by switching from a Grand Suite (Oasis) to the Courtyard Villa (Epic).

I'm in a Courtyard Villa. How do I contact the Concierge ahead of time to book these. Thank you. This is my first time on NCL. I am saving $5000 over two weeks by switching from a Grand Suite (Oasis) to the Courtyard Villa (Epic).

When I said that suite passengers can book the entire week in advance through the concierge, I didn't mean tyo imply you could do it before you boarded. When you board the ship the concierge will introduce himself and you can ask him at any time to make your reservations.

I understand that there will be a concierge for the studio guests, in the private Den Lounge. How will this work, is it the same as for suites? For single travelers, this seems like a great concept, I just don't know what to expect.

I understand that there will be a concierge for the studio guests, in the private Den Lounge. How will this work, is it the same as for suites? For single travelers, this seems like a great concept, I just don't know what to expect.

The concierge for the studios was mentioned in an early press release but is not mentioned in current sales materials...the brochure and the Web site. It may have been dropped.

Archived