Do you like the Carnival Miracle....tell me about it(compare to triumph)

luv2gonow

Hi,

Just booked the Miracle out of NY on 6/24:D Sooooo excited. I have only been on the Victory and Triumph. Will i feel the boat moving more since it is a smaller ship?

I have also sailed on the Disney Wonder....Is the Miracle smaller than that?

Any tips...I booked a balcony room aft section...deck 6. I figured you feel the boat moving less in the back than front.

Anything you can tell me about the Miracle I would love.

Oh....i'm stopping at Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Grand Turk....Very excited about this itinerary

K

Just got off the Miracle this past Saturday. It was our 2nd time on the Miracle and have been on the Triumph twice.

We LOVE the Miracle. Yes, it is smaller than the Triumph (88,000 tons vs. 101,000 tons). However, it certainly isn't a small ship by any means and has every amenity that the Triumph has. The Spirit Class ships are wonderful. Unlike the Triumph, you can move from end to end on all decks. Also, the way the ship is designed makes for a more intimate cruise. As for the motion, we have had cabins on deck 8 in the aft and deck 5 up front and weren't affected at all. The only time we really felt any rocking was in the dining room (on deck 2) just above the props in the back.

Trust me, you made a good choice in selecting the Miracle!

Just got off the Miracle this past Saturday. It was our 2nd time on the Miracle and have been on the Triumph twice.

We LOVE the Miracle. Yes, it is smaller than the Triumph (88,000 tons vs. 101,000 tons). However, it certainly isn't a small ship by any means and has every amenity that the Triumph has. The Spirit Class ships are wonderful. Unlike the Triumph, you can move from end to end on all decks. Also, the way the ship is designed makes for a more intimate cruise. As for the motion, we have had cabins on deck 8 in the aft and deck 5 up front and weren't affected at all. The only time we really felt any rocking was in the dining room (on deck 2) just above the props in the back.

Trust me, you made a good choice in selecting the Miracle!

Thananks so much.....I'm so happy to hear you can walk through on all decks....I'm soooo excited and that the ship won't feel "small"...LOL...In november I was on the Disney Wonder...I think it is about the same size...and that certainly didn't feel small. I'm hoping the end of june is smooth sailing toward the caribbean and no early hurricanes:)

luv2gonow

we were on the miracle in october , we have been on the triumph, valor, victory and explorier of the seas rccl , i think so far we liked the miracle the best ,it is a littlesmaller and alot easier to get arround .

Wow....that is a real thumbs up:D I'm dying to try RCCL but don't want to cough up that extra thousand. One day:D.

Thanks

K

Archived