Shuttle / van service in Tampa

ericrz

Hi--

First post here. Cruising on the Carnival Legend from Tampa, 3/14/10.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good, reliable shuttle/van/limo service in the Tampa/St. Pete area?

My wife, daughter, in-laws, and I will be flying in to TPA the night before our cruise. We'll need to get from there out to St. Pete, spending the night at my dad's place.

Then, on Sunday morning, TEN of us will need to get to the cruise terminal from St. Pete.

I've Googled and found some limo/van companies, and gotten some rates. Of course, I have no idea if these companies are reliable or not.

Anyone with specific experience, and recommendations for or against certain companies, I'd appreciate the info. Thanks.

I did this research about a month ago for my stay in Tampa next month for my Grandeur cruise.

Blue one transporation- They have received several positive reviews here and are recommended by the Hyatt Regency, where we will be staying

This doesnt really answer your question but I wanted to pass on some info about getting back to tpa after your cruise. We just got back from the RCL Grandeur and had not booked any transportation back to the airport - figured we would just take a taxi. We hopped on a shuttle that was waiting to be filled for $28 for 4 people. Two other woman that were on the same shuttle waiting for it to fill up had paid $20 each booking through RCL.

We used Blue 1 for a three part transfer for a group of twenty and were very satisfied with there services. They picked us up at the airport, transported us to our hotel, picked us up two days later taking us to the ship and then picked us up a week later at the ship and took us to the airport. They were on time and reasonably priced.

I will be using Blue 1 for all three legs as well. This way we can leave the car seats in the car at the airport. I called the number provided by the Hyatt and the fellow was very nice and made me feel comfortable about the port pickup. Our flight is just before 12pm and I'm a little stressed over it. If the ship is on time, there's no problem, but I've read the ships can be delayed at times in Tampa because of fog.

Archived