Biggest Loser Club

ms1badtk

Is Anyone registered on the Biggest Loser Club Diet plan? I am, my husband and i have a deal that if i lose all of my weight by april 2011 then he will be taking me for a cruise on the beautiful Carnival Conquest. I have been on 1 cruise and he hasnt been yet. I know it is possible but just wanted to get yalls input. I have lost 9 lbs so far and i 70 more to go but when we made the deal i was only suppose to lose 63 lbs but i am going for the full things. I am planning on going April 2011 or first week in May 2011.

Thanks

Tina

I did this about a year or so ago. At that time they had meal plans you could follow and track, different exercises and message boards. There was alot of griping on the message boards about not being able to cancel your account once you want to do it on your own. Again this was over a year ago so it may be different now. When I cancelled I got right through. If you have specific questions feel free to ask.

I always do well the first few weeks on the website plans but end up not using them to their potential so for me it's not a good investment. A lot of the members were switching over to sparkpeople because it was free and basically the same thing.

Not to sound repetitive but it may have changed in the past year so I don't want to give any wrong info!

Good luck!

As jaixrx said, it has a place where you can track your what you are eating and exercise. Also they have meal plans already made up so you know how many calories are in everything or you can create your own and input it all. They have recipes and exercises that you can do at home. Also there is a board where you can post and get involved in challenges where you challenge each other to do certain things and you are accountable. Have weekly weighins and it gives you your % of weight loss as well as the lbs. It is good for me cause i know that i am paying for it so i am using it. They give you your recommended values for calories, sodium, fat, protein, fiber, and cholestrol which i use alot cause i am tryin the low sodium since my hubby has had open heart surgery. Pretty much the food is pushing you to eat less and MORE veggies.

I too have used Sparkpeople and still get on it every now and then it is free and has alot of the same features but the only thing i have run accross is they dont montor the recipes that people post so you have to be very very careful not to assume something is good for you when it isnt. But they do have a support staff and forms as well.

I am thinking after my 3 months is up i may consider dropping Biggest Loser but i dont know i really enjoy my new friends from the website.

Hope this helps.

If either of you have any advise to give me please do cause i really could use help i have alot of weight to lose yet

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using sparkpeople myself. I like that there are no such things as forbidden foods, just everything in moderation. Wish there were a free way to track things while on board. Not thrilled that the wifi is like so much else, paying extra.

Archived