Zip Lining with Frank's Tour... then?

Two_UW_Badgers

We are signed up to zip line with Frank next month.

We can then either return to the ship, be taken on the North Island tour for an additional $40pp ( banana plantation,historical sight,Marigot bay etc,etc), or be dropped off at a beach for an additional $15pp.

Thoughts?

We also booked with Frank for June. Decided to do zipline and beach because of comments on how long the drive on the tour was along windy roads. We'll have our 2 daughters with us and I think they'd like the beach better. I thought about going back to the ship and getting our own transportation to the beach, but it doesn't seem to be any less expensive than having him drop us and bring us back.

I filled out Frank's online reservation form and he e-mailed back to answer some of my questions. I confirmed that we wanted to do zipline & beach, but I never heard back from him. Did he send you an official confirmation?

• 2 weeks later...
We also booked with Frank for June. Decided to do zipline and beach because of comments on how long the drive on the tour was along windy roads. We'll have our 2 daughters with us and I think they'd like the beach better. I thought about going back to the ship and getting our own transportation to the beach, but it doesn't seem to be any less expensive than having him drop us and bring us back.

I filled out Frank's online reservation form and he e-mailed back to answer some of my questions. I confirmed that we wanted to do zipline & beach, but I never heard back from him. Did he send you an official confirmation?

Hi, how can i find his contact? would you please help?

Archived