Oasis of the Seas - Anyone been

I'm going all that way to do the MAriner of the Seas :D. I don't know anyone who has been on it from Australia but I do know some who are booked to go later this year.

I say go for it :).

Reading the Members Reviews of it on Cruise Critic,

makes you want to rush to nearest TA and book.

It sounds an awesome expeience.

We flew over to UK to sail on QM2,

and while we were there tucked in a Baltic cruise as well.

If you are flying all that way for just 1 week,

you could maybe look to doing another cruise as well.

Some of those Caribbean cruises are as cheep as.

Doing B2B in Sept Eastern then Western Caribbean. Should be a blast. Agree long way for 7 days so we are going for 14

Thats the way to go.

We had friends who had enough air points to fly return to Fort Lauderdale, so they flew in a few days earlier for their booked cruise, had an open return date on the flight tickets, and went to local TA's and booked a last minute real cheap cruise for when the first one returned. Got off that and climbed on board another.

Last Saturday 7 ships, including Oasis sailed from Port Everglades, at Fort Lauderdale, so there are always amazing deals to be had.

We are going April 17th this year and are really looking forward to it!! The reviews do make it sound like an amazing adventure. Not sure whether we will actually get off at this stage. We wouldn't fly all that way for 7 days either, so we are doing a b2b on Jewel of the Seas before Oasis. We have one day between our second Jewel cruise and Oasis. It is expensive though - cost us more to do Oasis than either our Jewel 10 and 11 day cruises. But my husband picked up an Oasis book on Rhapsody last April and he has been talking about it ever since.

I'll post here when we get back to let you know if it lives up to expectations and how we felt about cruising with 6000 other passengers!!

I'll post here when we get back to let you know if it lives up to expectations and how we felt about cruising with 6000 other passengers!!

That would be great.

All the best for your wonderful adventure.

Wow..

I grew up in a village with 60..

if that.

We are going April 17th this year and are really looking forward to it!! The reviews do make it sound like an amazing adventure. Not sure whether we will actually get off at this stage. We wouldn't fly all that way for 7 days either, so we are doing a b2b on Jewel of the Seas before Oasis. We have one day between our second Jewel cruise and Oasis. It is expensive though - cost us more to do Oasis than either our Jewel 10 and 11 day cruises. But my husband picked up an Oasis book on Rhapsody last April and he has been talking about it ever since.

It sounds wonderful :) . Wow 3 cruises in one holiday. That is fantastic.

Archived