Hair Driers On The Spirit???

TCF

We're on the Spirit in a couple of weeks and DW would like to know what kind of shape the hair driers in the cabins are in. We have an aft wrap cabin if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the the info in advance.

I was in an aft wrap on the Spirit and they have the same hair dryers as all the other cabins and they DO NOT WORK!

Tell DW to save room in the suitcase to bring her own, but also tell her, the aft wraps have a very nice vanity area. That area has it's own plugs plus there are plugs out in the "living room".

I was in an aft wrap on the Spirit and they have the same hair dryers as all the other cabins and they DO NOT WORK!

Tell DW to save room in the suitcase to bring her own, but also tell her, the aft wraps have a very nice vanity area. That area has it's own plugs plus there are plugs out in the "living room".

Bit of a stretch for the description wouldn't ya say?

THEY DO WORK.... but not too powerful would be there only short fall for folks with long or thick hair !

Can't speak for the dryers in an aft wrap, but in an inside or balcony room, the dryers are in a drawer, wired in, they are wimpy, loud, and you have to hold the on button down the whole time. For me it was better to bring a small travel dryer.

Archived