Outdoor dining on Shadow?

Rally

From everything I have read, there seems to be outdoor dinner dining options on at least Spirit. (Hot Rocks? =) Does anyone . . . maybe someone onboard now? . . . know if this is a new option on Shadow? We are on the LA - LA embarking Feb 7 and are dying to know =)

From everything I have read, there seems to be outdoor dinner dining options on at least Spirit. (Hot Rocks? =) Does anyone . . . maybe someone onboard now? . . . know if this is a new option on Shadow? We are on the LA - LA embarking Feb 7 and are dying to know =)

There was nothing like this on the Shadow in September when we were last on. This is a new dining venue for only the Spirit as far as I have heard.

Not when we were on the Shadow in Dec. The only outdoor dining is the Pool Deck Grill during the day and when there is the Pool Barbecue dinner. For our 10 day cruise there was only 1 PM barbeque. Not sure how it works for longer cruises. I believe what you are referring to is on the Spirit only.

• 2 weeks later...

We just received our cruise docs for our upcoming March 5th voyage on the Shadow. It states as follows:

Pool Grill - Black Rock - NEW!

Poolside convenience for breakfast and lunch including fresh-from-the -oven pizzas and lighter fare. Black Rock dining under the stars, a unique cooking concept that offers healthy grilled seafood and prime meats tableside on a heated volcanic plate.

Hopefully, this will be in place by our voyage, as we are warm weather cruising. I think it is a great addition!

we just received our cruise docs for our upcoming march 5th voyage on the shadow. It states as follows:

Pool grill - black rock - new!

Poolside convenience for breakfast and lunch including fresh-from-the -oven pizzas and lighter fare. Black rock dining under the stars, a unique cooking concept that offers healthy grilled seafood and prime meats tableside on a heated volcanic plate.

Hopefully, this will be in place by our voyage, as we are warm weather cruising. I think it is a great addition!

fabulous!

Archived