AOS Duvets inside rooms

aquawater

I tried searching this but only came up with Duvets in JS or possibly Balcony. I wanted to know if I can ask to have duvets in our 2 inside cabins? Thanks for any help.

It has been a while since we have stayed in an inside room, but until you asked the question, I had no reason to believe that the bedding for the inside staterooms is any different than what is provided in outside, balcony or suites. As a practical matter it would not seem to make sense that they would have separate bedding and linens for one category of room and another. Perhaps someone who has been in an inside room can confirm or deny my assumption.:)

Thanks for the come-backs. I realize it sounds like a silly question, but I have encountered on other lines that they do not have duvets for all cabins. They work the duvets Suites downward, so I'm hopeing not all people love the duvets and we'll be able to have them. Thanks for the replies.

If you are going to be using the pullman beds you might have to ask for duvets on them..We were in a RFS on INDY and had to ask for duvets for the second bedroom pullmans..Thought that was kinda weird..:rolleyes:

Archived