Cozumel Beaches in late January

Cy'all@C

Anyone back from Cozumel recently? We'll be there this Saturday and the forecast calls for a high of 76*F with 30% chance of showers.

Can I expect water temps to be warm enough for swimming? I'm from the South so I need things to be hot and steamy! :D

Thanks.

Trudy

Anyone back from Cozumel recently? We'll be there this Saturday and the forecast calls for a high of 76*F with 30% chance of showers.

Can I expect water temps to be warm enough for swimming? I'm from the South so I need things to be hot and steamy! :D

Thanks.

Trudy

Thanks.

Trudy

We were there twice in the last two weeks (Did a B2B). The first week it was cool and cloudy. About 70. We did not go in the water.

The second week, it was about 80 and partly cloudy. I did quite a bit of snorkeling. The water was a little cool until I got used to it, but I spent a few hours in it and was OK.

Disclaimer: I am from northern Illinois..............

Was there last week and although the water was not like bath water it was still warmer than the pools on the ship.

Have fun!!!!

Thanks for your reply. We're off now for a "quickie" on the Triumph! I'll soak up some sun rays for you while in Cozumel! :cool:

Trudy

Archived