red sea cruise

Hi

can any one help? we are thinking of going on the red sea cruise! i believe it will be the spirit next year (mar 2011). can any one advise what this ship is like? ie - is it getting very tired? what is the weather like in march? how bad is the vibration? would it be better to book for higher cabins?

regards

gill

The ~Spirit is almost identical to Celebration....also has vibration problem but this has never bothered us.....we are going on her 10 March this year so will be able to report back!! We have booked deck 6 forward of midships which we have had in the past with no problems....

Weather in March should be very warm.....we went in February once and it was quite hot... in the upper seventies.

The ~Spirit is almost identical to Celebration....also has vibration problem but this has never bothered us.....we are going on her 10 March this year so will be able to report back!! We have booked deck 6 forward of midships which we have had in the past with no problems....

Weather in March should be very warm.....we went in February once and it was quite hot... in the upper seventies.

Hi Gill and Jenny,

Having cancelled our Sept cruise for a land holiday :eek: I was looking at this one for us the week after you go Gill.

Did you book the port or starboard side on deck 6 Jenny ? Looking at the deck plans the port side looks like it might be quieter being over the shops.

Berwyn

We have booked 223 or thereabouts 3 or 4 times now....we find its more what you are under than what you are over !!! the only noises we've heard were snoring from the next door cabin !!!!;) but as you say the port side are over the shops so guaranteed not to hear anything from below I would have thought....

We have booked 223 or thereabouts 3 or 4 times now....we find its more what you are under than what you are over !!! the only noises we've heard were snoring from the next door cabin !!!!;) but as you say the port side are over the shops so guaranteed not to hear anything from below I would have thought....

Thanks Jenny,

I know what you mean about what you're under. I have read complaints from people on various ships who have cabins under the pool deck hearing nises of the loungers being moved at unearthly hours.

The people on the oppsite side of the ship to us last month were complaining about noise from below. I worked out on looking that they were right over the stage area of the entertainment lounge.

Berwyn

Archived