When does RCCL release itineraries?

Hey all,

I am new to the boards, here. One of the best of my family traditions include cruising with my family and close family friends every two years. I am very enthusiastic and anxious to gather information for our Summer Cruise for 2006. Can anyone guess when Royal Caribbean wil release the itineraries for Summer of 2006?

Thanks and have a great day!:D

I'm ready to book for summer 2006 too!!

I recently received a letter from RCCL that their newest ship (the Freedom of the Seas) will begin sailing late spring/early summer 2006. Crown and Anchor members will be allowed to book starting on Feb. 28th (before the general public). I heard that the itineraries will be released 1 month prior to that, so Jan. 28th. I'm hoping that this will include all 2006 sailings, too.

I've been watching for fall 2006 dates. I'm hoping to snare one of the elusive corner aft cabins, so I'm checking the website daily and I've called a couple times. If the reps on the phone are telling the truth, they're clueless. One person told me those dates would open January 1 (obviously wrong), another told me mid-January (wrong), another told me April, another told me not until next fall . . . I'm sure it's tied to the Freedom, and I'm rather annoyed!

Thanks for the reponses. I,too, have been getting incongruent answers from the receptionists at rci. My favorite reponse was "oh, the itineraries are out at least 6 months before the sail date" I felt like saying "no kidding" as my response but thanked the woman instead. It feels like ages since my last cruise and ages until my next one.

We just returned from our Monarch sailing. While onboard I booked a ghost cruise to recieve the onboard credit. What we're thinking about is returning to Alaska in 2006. According to the loyalty ambassador we can expect the summer 2006 Alaska cruise dates to come out sometime around June or July of 2005.

We just returned from our Monarch sailing. While onboard I booked a ghost cruise to recieve the onboard credit. What we're thinking about is returning to Alaska in 2006. According to the loyalty ambassador we can expect the summer 2006 Alaska cruise dates to come out sometime around June or July of 2005.

What is a ghost cruise? Sounds scary!!:eek: I don't know if I want to go on a cruise with a bunch of ghosts!!!!:p

We just returned from Radiance a couple of weeks ago. While on board, my husband asked about booking an Alaskan cruise in June 2006, and was told they were not available to book yet. We did not know that you could book a ghost cruise for the credit, and the loyalty ambassador did not mention it either. If we had known, we wouldn't done it. She really should've shared that with us, but I heard from another crown and anchor member that was in the room at the same time, that she didn't think the loyalty ambassador really knew much. Apparently not, to our disadvantage.

Archived