POESIA-Current position and WebCam

MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

And? Is this surprising? There are many sites showing you the exact position of the MSC fleet. Webcams of all their ships are also accessible from the MSC Website.

...For the benefit of other readers the info may be interesting, I guess your appreciation needs work, why even read posts if you know everything?......Wow

Thanks for posting this info although part of web site missing. My boys have been asking if they had a camera onboard. We'll do a search to find the exact site then be sure to set the grandparents up to watch our progress!

Thanks again

Unfortunately the web site was deleted by CC,

But if you type what appears on my post you wil have no problem finding the website

Happy to see it IS apreciated, and glad to see fellow Canadians!

Enjoy!!

Unfortunately the web site was deleted by CC,

But if you type what appears on my post you wil have no problem finding the website

Happy to see it IS apreciated, and glad to see fellow Canadians!

Enjoy!!

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/flotta/msc-web-cam

My ship (Poesia) is at sea today (webcam is a bit misty today):

web2.jpg

I didn't realize the Poesia photo I posted would stay live. I should have just posted a screen shot instead. Anyways, the ship is in Nassau today (1-29-2010), and will be back in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow morning 1-30-2010. You may want to click on the fleet link if you want to track her position at any given time.:o

I didn't realize the Poesia photo I posted would stay live. I should have just posted a screen shot instead. Anyways, the ship is in Nassau today (1-29-2010), and will be back in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow morning 1-30-2010. You may want to click on the fleet link if you want to track her position at any given time.:o

GLAD YOU DID THAT....

The only difference between the msc site and the the one from sea scanner is that you have a satelite map with ship progress and from port to port and other tidbits like weather, etc

The webshots are actualy and obviously the same...

GLAD YOU DID THAT....

The only difference between the msc site and the the one from sea scanner is that you have a satelite map with ship progress and from port to port and other tidbits like weather, etc

The webshots are actualy and obviously the same...

...ANOTHER GOOD ONE IS:

INLETCAM, Updated every few seconds, cool to see all the large ships in the same shot,

Thank you for posting these links... I have bookmarked them and check them many times a day!! :) Less than 3 weeks and I am on the Poesia!! I can't wait!!:cool:

Thank you....the best times to check are Saturday or Sunday 5 p.m or 7 p.m as the ships leave, get a really close up of all the ships....the kids loved it!

I'm counting down the days too.....its been a long, cold, winter in Canada.

Archived