Pacific Dawn Comedy Cruise

macca46

Anna Its a short "sampler" Cruise to nowhere with several on board comedians as entertainment. similar to the food and wine Cruises.

Hey Sandy, I will have plenty of jokes and stories I am sure :)

Not long now Nikki, We are already sorting our stuff out, we will need to tee up a time in one of the Bars to say hello.

Ian

Thanks Anna.

I cant remember a Holiday I have been looking forward to more than this one, I am kicking myself I didn't do a seven day one now :(

Still I have booked the week long cruise for next January with the rest of the family.

Ian

Hi All

My husband Trevor, son Michael and I will be on this sailing too.

Anyone know what is happening with the 1500 boarding time? What time will we be able to board realistically. Is there no point going earlier?

See you all there, Ally

We're on that cruise too. There are 12 of us in our group, hopefully we won 't be too noisy and you certainly won't miss us in our shirts!:D

I'm waiting on our TA to get back to us with a boarding time but some months ago he said we should be able to board from 11.30am so we are looking at arriving midday. If worse comes to worse, we will head over to the Hamo for lunch and a drink or two!:D

We're on that cruise too. There are 12 of us in our group, hopefully we won 't be too noisy and you certainly won't miss us in our shirts!:D

I'm waiting on our TA to get back to us with a boarding time but some months ago he said we should be able to board from 11.30am so we are looking at arriving midday. If worse comes to worse, we will head over to the Hamo for lunch and a drink or two!:D

Any News on the boarding times Sharon?

Ian

I am also going on this cruise. Wish it was longer but will be fantastic all the same. 3 of us have previously cruised and we are taking a virgin cruiser to try and get her hooked on cruising. Shouldn't be hard.

Hi Noosanut.

That makes around 20 people from this forum that will be on this Cruise.

We should all have a Rum or Cocktail together if we can Tee it up.

:)

Ian

Hey Ian,

I mayt not be able to get into the bars as I have my daughter with me who is only 17 but have been told I can take her into the Dome before midnight and then she must leave other wise we will be at the shows in the evening you cant miss us there will be a group of mums and daughters .

Nikki xx:)

Hi Ian

Still planning on arriving at midday. Have since heard that perhaps there will be no food available on board that early except pizzas and no bar but will check with TA on the day as they are portside. If that's the case then we will head to the Hammo for lunch and a few drinks until mid arvo.

Sharon.

Have a fantastic cruise, Macca! :)

Thanks Sandy, we are all sorted and ready to go.

We are almost neighbours, we are at Bracken Ridge

I feel more excited about this little Cruise than anything I have done for Holidays in a long time.

I had a look at the SEVEN SEAS VOYAGER today at Portside it looked like a Ship I would love to travel on if I had the money.

The Park where the members here have their BBQ's looked pretty good.

Hi Ian

We shall expect some good jokes when you get back! :D

Cheers

I am not good at remembering jokes but here is one I haven't heard before.

How do you get a larger women into bed?

Piece of Cake.

:D

Archived