Price drop on Carnival's website...???

Rocky2006

:D Please help...I've noticed a price drop this morning...pretty good drop...can I call Carnival about this and request OBC for the amount or can I upgrade? I am in an inside (with obstructed view window)...and now a balcony room is the same price that I paid for this room....????

Any advice would be appreciated! ~ :cool:

I would suggest calling, if you haven't already. I saw a price change also last night for our Valentine's cruise. I called and was offered a free upgrade from inside to ocean view. I asked about a balcony, and was told it would be $200.00 more for our cabin since those hadn't dropped as much. But still a good deal. We took it and are very excited. It is our first balcony. All they can do is tell you no! Good luck and happy cruising,

:D Please help...I've noticed a price drop this morning...pretty good drop...can I call Carnival about this and request OBC for the amount or can I upgrade? I am in an inside (with obstructed view window)...and now a balcony room is the same price that I paid for this room....????

Any advice would be appreciated! ~ :cool:

Looks like you're after Final Payment.

If you booked Early Saver and this is same ship, date and Cabin Category, you can get OBC (you or TA submit Price Adjustment Request Form) or an upgrade (you or TA if you booked TA, call Carnival).

If you're not booked Early Saver you should bve able to get an upgrade (you or TA if you booked TA, call Carnival).

ken

Archived