Hot teas

cruzngma

I have started to enjoy hot teas. I have seen tea bags on the Carnival ships before but never really paid much attention to them. Any hot tea drinks out there that know what they have on board? I like green tea, some herbal and reg & decaf black.

Thank you!

I have started to enjoy hot teas. I have seen tea bags on the Carnival ships before but never really paid much attention to them. Any hot tea drinks out there that know what they have on board? I like green tea, some herbal and reg & decaf black.

Thank you!

They have all of the above in the buffet and the MDR.

Thank you!

In the dining room, they have an assortment of teas. They will bring out the display if like and you can pick. Green tea, citrus tea, Earl Grey, etc. In the Lido, all I have seen is the Lipton black tea.

On our last two cruises the assorted teas were only available from the cart on Lido or in the main DR. Lipton was the only tea always available. They use to have assorted teas on Lido all the time. I just bring my own.

Don't miss the afternoon tea they have on sea days! It's really nice and they have a large assortment of teas to choose from. They also have assorted sweets and I think a couple of tea sandwiches. I'm pretty sure I had a cucumber sandwich last time I went. It seems like forever since I've been on a cruise even though it's only been 6 months. I really need a fix!

Cruise0825 said the exact same thing I was going to! lol My dd & I loved tea time in the afternoons. We love to have a hot pot of tea to share & discuss the day's activities.

Also, if you are an iced tea drinker be careful how you order in the MDR my dh ordered tea, expecting it to be iced & the asst. waiter brought him a gorgeous wooden box filled with all sorts of tea bags.

Archived