Princess Payments

Woje17

Does anybody know how the payments work for Princess? We are looking at a balcony room with tax and fees would be about $6800 (First cruise with Princess! Can't wait!) Is that all due when we book it or is just a deposit due? If so, how much? And when is the last payment due if the whole lump sum is not due at the beginning? Thanks for your help!

John

Does anybody know how the payments work for Princess? We are looking at a balcony room with tax and fees would be about $6800 (First cruise with Princess! Can't wait!) Is that all due when we book it or is just a deposit due? If so, how much? And when is the last payment due if the whole lump sum is not due at the beginning? Thanks for your help!

John

I can't remember what percentage the deposit is now, but I think it is 20% (we always purchase future cruise credits onboard, so haven't paid anything but that for a deposit in as far back as I can remember). But you would put 20% down (if that percentage is still correct) and the balance would be due 75 days (depending on if it is a holiday cruise or other factors) before you sail. But a normal cruise, the balance is due at the 75 day mark before.

Archived