PCC's

savannahgirl1

Does anyone have a name and extension # of a good PCC? Ours is on maternity leave and the extension she left as a replacement never gets back to you. We were on hold one hour and 45 minutes last night and finally hung up on. :confused: So does anyone mind sharing who theres may be? Thanks.

Does anyone have a name and extension # of a good PCC? Ours is on maternity leave and the extension she left as a replacement never gets back to you. We were on hold one hour and 45 minutes last night and finally hung up on. :confused: So does anyone mind sharing who theres may be? Thanks.

I am so sorry savannahgirl, but we are not allowed to give that info to you over the boards. I KNOW personally. Nor can we tell you anything other than to call HAL's 800 number and ask them for their assistance.

I wish so much that I could help, but I am not getting in trouble with the Host's again and getting banned.

Joanie

Oh, sorry I didn't know that. I thought you couldn't give travel agent names. I figured it would be ok since its through HAL. I certainly don't want to get anyone in trouble. Would it be ok to email me names? If so my email address is fiestyfelix@hotmail.com. IF this violates the TOS, again I apologize and we'll just keep trying the name we have. :)

We usually get very prompt replies from our PCC. They do have hours that they work, do go to lunch and do have other people. When I call, I get a message stating the PCC's hours and asking me to leave a message. Ours leaves at 4:30 Pacific time. If yours has the same hours, then they'd leave at 1:30 EST. Try calling in the morning.

Note to OP: You also shouldn't put your e-address in a post.

Opps, I went the wrong direction again! I only worry about time zones when we cruise; otherwise it is always MST as we never change. (That means we are the same as the west coast half the year.) I think we have the same PCC as Kakalina.

OP-

If you aren't hearing back from your regular PCC's replacement/cover while they are on maternity, call the main number and ask to speak with Ena or Tammy. They are the supervisors over there, and they can either make sure you get a prompt return call or possibly even help you themselves if their schedule would permit.

Lance English is fantastic. He loves his job.

I am so sorry savannahgirl, but we are not allowed to give that info to you over the boards. I KNOW personally. Nor can we tell you anything other than to call HAL's 800 number and ask them for their assistance.

I wish so much that I could help, but I am not getting in trouble with the Host's again and getting banned.

Joanie

Since when? We are giving a number to call within HAL (not an outside agent).

It's like telling someone the name and number to a specific person at the Captains Club at Celebrity and so forth. The OP is trying to get assistance on their booking at the cruise line.

Personal Cruise Consultant. It's who you use to book your cruise with HAL directly if not going through 1-800-sail hal or a travel agent.

Sorry, I just want to know for future use: where does one find a Personal Cruise Consultant - are these people employed by HAL? If you were to book online, or while onboard, would you be assigned a PCC? Or are PCCs independent agents, like travel agents? And why do you have to keep the identify of your PCC secret?

Sorry, I just want to know for future use: where does one find a Personal Cruise Consultant - are these people employed by HAL? If you were to book online, or while onboard, would you be assigned a PCC? Or are PCCs independent agents, like travel agents? And why do you have to keep the identify of your PCC secret?

If you want to work directly with HAL, rather than thru a T/A, you can call the general reservations number or you can call 800-355-3017 and get a PCC. If not working thru a PCC, anytime you call HAL regarding your booking, I think you will get on the phone the first available person at the callcenter, rather than someome who exclusively handles your booking. Once you make a booking thru the general reservations number, when you call that number with issues or questions, you will get different people. A PCC will be the only person generally to handle your followup. PCC's are not independent or contracted agents ... they are on HAL's payroll.

Archived