Bar & Grill in Nassau

klmorg

We're not even sure we'll be getting off the ship in Nassau... we've been there before and had a great time at the Wyndam. Anyway... depending on what we decide to do...

I'm wondering about a good Bar & Grill type place that's on the water, near the pier. Somewhere to enjoy the scenery, chill out, have some cocktails and a bite to eat.

I know Senor Frog's is near there, but can anyone recommend or tell me about any others that are within walking distance? I don't care for seafood, so that's not that important, although DH likes it. Thanks!!

We're not even sure we'll be getting off the ship in Nassau... we've been there before and had a great time at the Wyndam. Anyway... depending on what we decide to do...

I'm wondering about a good Bar & Grill type place that's on the water, near the pier. Somewhere to enjoy the scenery, chill out, have some cocktails and a bite to eat.

I know Senor Frog's is near there, but can anyone recommend or tell me about any others that are within walking distance? I don't care for seafood, so that's not that important, although DH likes it. Thanks!!

A quick cab ride to the east you'll find the Green Parrot.

www.greenparrotbar.com

There's one on paradise Island a short walk from the ferry dock, and another on the nassau side by the bridge.

Both are on the water and have great views.

A quick cab ride to the east you'll find the Green Parrot.

www.greenparrotbar.com

There's one on paradise Island a short walk from the ferry dock, and another on the nassau side by the bridge.

Both are on the water and have great views.

Thanks! That place looks great, too. Can you recommend one over the other?

The best food and hospitaliy and a GREAT view is at the Poop Deck on East Bay street at the Nassau Yacht Haven Marina.

Been going there for over 20 years.

Pick out your own fresh fish among those presented on ice.

Nice wine list, Cuban Cigars, and it is THE place for celebrities from Sean Connery to Sean Combs.

Go to http://www.thepoopdeckrestaurants.com

Tell Nick the bartender that Bob and Linda from Florida sent you!

Thanks! That place looks great, too. Can you recommend one over the other?

Paradise island GP has more of a local/boaters vibe, while the one on the Nassau side caters more to tourist.

I like them both but feel more at home on Paradise Island. it's the original.

Paradise island GP has more of a local/boaters vibe, while the one on the Nassau side caters more to tourist.

I like them both but feel more at home on Paradise Island. it's the original.

I concur, found the one in Paradise Island by accident and loved it. Love it so much it made me fantasize about buying a fishing charter and moving there.

Can't wait to go back in a few weeks.

Archived