Show times on the Freedom??

ubermama

Does anyone what time the evening shows are at? We are booked for the late seating for dinner and a friend told me that she thought she read there is only one show a night. I hope that's not the case, can anyone tell me what they know? Thank you.

Please note- the capers you see now might now b whats happening on your cruise for sept or october.

The regular CD left for his vacation on the 24th of Janaury and there will be two guys taking his place until the end of April- Programs like the shows will stay the same.

Use the capers as a guidline only

Serene56,

You are correct. I have had the Capers for most of the cruises that I have been on and there is always something that is a little different. I just like to have a "heads up" of what is going on before I board. I have OCD when it comes to planning a cruise. LOL I am afraid that I will miss something!

Leah

Serene56,

You are correct. I have had the Capers for most of the cruises that I have been on and there is always something that is a little different. I just like to have a "heads up" of what is going on before I board. I have OCD when it comes to planning a cruise. LOL I am afraid that I will miss something!

Leah

a few cruises ago I had an opportunity to have an interview with the hotel manager- He stated that we just dont know how many times on a sailing that he has people arguing with the pursers desk that they saw something posted online and why dont they have it on their cruise-- mostly happens with the kids capers though---they change drastically from sailing to sailing depending on how many kids are onboard.

Sales will change onboard for many sailings-- and people will complain because the spa special they seen listed on a carnival caper on webshots listed a cheaper price then what they are seeing them at.

With the OCD planner--when looking at older capers--- that can mean a huge dissapointment as they planned their day around an older caper.

(I did that with a July sailing figuring it cant be that much diffeence for a Sept sailing---it was.

LBC - thanks for the capers! We were just curious to see what was offered. I would never expect anything identical six months after the fact. I've been on about six cruises but the rest of my family are first-timers and it's been over 8 years since my last cruise...and that was in Hawaii on a much smaller ship. My last Caribbean cruise was over 20 years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived