Round trip cruise to Cristobal from FL?

wesp

Does Celebrity have a RT Caribbean cruise from Florida or San Juan that stops in Cristobal for Panama canal tours? I know that RCL does, but I'd like to use Celebrity so I can earn a Capt Club credit.

Thanks.

Wesley

The Equinox goes to Colon Panama not Cristobal. Minor difference, but the Colon dock is next to downtown Colon, while Cristobal is in the entrance to the Canal. Ships docked in Colon do not enter the Canal Zone, so to see any of the Canal you must plan on taking a tour.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationItinerary.do;jsessionid=0000A3mPC4lqbVVMQg0zdDSjWHD:12hdbcuh7?packageCode=EQ11L023&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

Does Celebrity have a RT Caribbean cruise from Florida or San Juan that stops in Cristobal for Panama canal tours? I know that RCL does, but I'd like to use Celebrity so I can earn a Capt Club credit.

Thanks.

Wesley

To clarify, are you looking for a Panama Cruise that:

1. Docks in Colon - - No Canal, except via tours

2. Docks at Cristobal, which normally includes a "partial" transit of the Canal (pass through the first set of locks, and then u-turns back through the locks and docks at Cristobal). As far as I know, the only ships that dock at Cristobal either do a parial or full Canal transit.

3. Full transit (apparently not what you are asking about).

When booking a Panama trip, make sure that you know what you are booking. The cruise lines like to do some confusing "marketing" tricks here. Most folks do not know the differences so it is easy to get confused.

Archived