Breakfast room service

chadci

Few questions

If you ask for coffee, do they just bring you a small cup of coffee or??

Do they bring you cream or is there a place on the card to request it??

What happens if you're still asleep when they come and don't hear them knock, do they just move along or bring your food / drink in?

Few questions

If you ask for coffee, do they just bring you a small cup of coffee or??

We asked for 2 cups and they brought us a small pot with 2 coffee cups

Do they bring you cream or is there a place on the card to request it??

I think it was on the tray but we didn't request it

What happens if you're still asleep when they come and don't hear them knock, do they just move along or bring your food / drink in?

Don't know - we were already awake

Last time they delivered a small pot of coffee- so like 2 cups or so. They won't just come in of you don't open the door- but i would make sure that I ordered my room service when i know i would be ready for it. I also tip them a few bucks as they are not included in the general gratuity pool.

They bring an insulated pot of coffee. If you want cream, be sure to ask for it or note it on the door hanger thingy. They do bring sugar & sweeteners though.

We are often still asleep when they arrive, because we use them as our alarm clock. ;) They will keep knocking. Also in case you didn't know, it is customary to tip the room service person.

We like room service for breakfast when we have an early tour. They will knock and knock.

First they carrier the tray or trays to your room and do not want to bring them back and second they generally get a tip.

What time do they normaly come?

They will not leave a tray outside nor enter unless you open the door.

You request the delivery time on the door hanger card. In our case, they usually come earlier that requested - maybe 15 minutes or so.

I would request on the door hanger card everything you want - do not assume anything.

DSC00252.JPG

Also....if you are ordering cold cereal.....be sure to order milk to go with it! If you dont order milk.....you will be eating dry cereal I am not a cold cereal person, but 2 different times I have been on a cruise, people we knew ordered cereal but not milk and learned a lesson!

Archived