Why no aft Aqua Class cabins?

tiffnco

Hi there,

I'm just curious as to why there are no Aqua Class cabins on the aft? We ended up with what we are hoping to be good cabins (1602 -1606) based on comments from past cruisers in these cabins - extra deep balconies. The only thing I'm not thrilled about, is the large overhang above us...but, oh well.

So, it got me to thinking...why didn't Celebrity designate the aft cabins on the penthouse deck as Aqua Class as well?

Hi,

I'm sure there are a number of reasons why the farthest aft staterooms were not included in the Aqua Class designation.

Since your query seems to center around the size of the veranda, even if those staterooms were AC, the verandas on the aft of the S-class of ships are NOT any deeper/larger than the side veranda. S-class is not fitted with the marvelous deep aft verandas that M-class is. Caveat: the stateroom veranda across the stern do differ in width, but not depth.

I'm also suspicious that the numbers of Aqua Class staterooms may have been somewhat dictated by the amount of space they were able to allow of dining in Blu as well as other passenger number factors.

CM

I think the C1 cabins aft should be changed to aqua class. I hope Celebrity will consider this. Since I do not eat in the MDR, the option to eat in Blu and get the extra amenities is great. It would be even better if I could be aft regardless of stateroom depth.

I'm also suspicious that the numbers of Aqua Class staterooms may have been somewhat dictated by the amount of space they were able to allow of dining in Blu as well as other passenger number factors.CM

I'm not suspicious--feel pretty certain this is the case. There are only a limited number of tables in Blu, obviously they can't designate more cabins as Aqua then the restaurant can handle!

Archived