Spirit suite 9212

bermuda lover

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been looking for these threads and can't seem to find out my question (I know the answer is out there somewhere). I am looking for someone that can provide me with some pros and cons (if any) to the spirit suite 9212. I have read many things about being in the back of the book (many positive) but there are many stating that certain rooms are very noisy. I would love some candaid feedback on this particular suite room. I have been on the Spirit, but this is the first time that I am staying in a suite.

thanks in advance for the feedback

Lisa:)

Hi,

We were in 9212 for the Western Caribbean out of NOLA. I can think of no negatives other than the vibration when we were on the Mississippi River. Once we were in the Gulf of Mexico, it was smooth sailing. We noticed no noise in the cabin whatsoever. While we were out on the balcony, we could hear announcements from the pool area but it wasn't intrusive.

IMHO you can't go wrong with this suite.

Karen

We were in one of the AD suites 9th deck on the stern last July to Bermuda. Loved it with no notice of vibration other have referred to. I was alson concerned about the kids pool directly above us, but never heard anything there. We were also on a stern suite on the Star last March. This March we're on the Spirit out of NOLA and have a AB Suite up front. The stern was all booked and I'm concerned about the wind up front and not being able to open the patio door when under way. The stern is awesome with virtual never any wind. You'll love it. Oh and the whirlpool and shower that have floor to ceiling glass looking out to sea is pretty cool to. Enjoy!!

We had this suite well before dry dock and loved it. We'll have it again in October.

Can someone tell me if they replaced the old fashioned hair dryers with new ones when it was in dry dock? Yes, I know hair dryers has been a topic of discussion in the past but I haven't seen it talked about much lately. I ask about the Spirit because the electrical system has been geared more to the Asian market than the US market.

I was in the suite last July and yes there is a Lavazza machine and flat screen TV's in both the bedroom and a larger one in the sitting room. One of the few gripes I have is they were out of the coffee for the machine our entire cruise. I don't drink it, but my wife enjoys it so much I'm practically booking a suite just to get the darn coffee machine!! And then no coffee!! I assume it was a isolated instance as we'll be aboard this March and they better have the coffee!!

Archived