Can you book a third person?

mandms40

I have a cruise already booked and was wondering if I could add a third person to a already booked cruise and keep the same balcony room? Going on the Splendor room 6269. Im thinking about adding my so to be 16 yr old. Thanks in advance. Sandy

I have a cruise already booked and was wondering if I could add a third person to a already booked cruise and keep the same balcony room? Going on the Splendor room 6269. Im thinking about adding my so to be 16 yr old. Thanks in advance. Sandy

6269 is a double stateroom designed for 2 passengers only.....6263, 6259, 6251 will accommodate a 3d passenger with a single convertible sofa bed....... if they are available. Or try 6268,6266,6264,6260,6256... other side of ship but same general area.

This cabin shows as a Balcony Twin with a sofa (not a sofabed); I believe you'd have to switch to a Triple. ken

You will have to call the person you booked it with...via travel agent/carnival...if they have staterooms that hold 3 you can switch cabins and add the 3rd pax. They will not let you downgrade but if they dont have the same Cat you booked you can always upgrade. But that room wont hold the 3rd. good luck.

Archived