Martinis in Cabin

gayoung

We are new to Celebrity so here is the question

Saw a few photos in the past few weeks showing martini glasses and a shaker in CC class cabins. Are they providing them in the cabins now? I was thinking of purchasing a bottle for the cabin and having a before dinner martinis on the veranda.

Also I seem to remember that you could get souvenier glasses and shakers at the martini bar in the past. Do they still do this...

We will be on the century.

We are new to Celebrity so here is the question

Saw a few photos in the past few weeks showing martini glasses and a shaker in CC class cabins. Are they providing them in the cabins now? I was thinking of purchasing a bottle for the cabin and having a before dinner martinis on the veranda.

Also I seem to remember that you could get souvenier glasses and shakers at the martini bar in the past. Do they still do this...

We will be on the century.

No they do not provide them in the cabins. We have a couple of the shakers and you can still purchase them.

You are aware that you cannot take liquor on board.Check the prices before you order the liquor package,it is really expensive or at least I think so. LOL

Thanks, we were aware of the liquor policies. We were planning to order a bottle through the cruise line even if it is a few dollars more. I was just wondering if I should bring my equipment. Guess I need to pack my shaker..

If I may recommend... the Martini Bar is a wonderful place to go for a pre-dinner cocktail. Great atmosphere, great bartenders a really wonderfull vibe. On previous cruises, the wife and I had grand illusions of martinis on our balcony and even packed all the fixings. Found it to be a waste of valuable packing space. Whatever you do, ENJOY! Zabs

Archived