Glory Restaurants

luvdale

We are booked on the Glory in May, 2010. We haven't been on the Glory in a couple of years and was curious about the restaurants on the ship. Do they still have the Fish and chips on the ship? How is the steakhouse? Is it a traditional steakhouse menu? Is it really good, need some good information on it. Thanks so much

We are booked on the Glory in May, 2010. We haven't been on the Glory in a couple of years and was curious about the restaurants on the ship. Do they still have the Fish and chips on the ship? How is the steakhouse? Is it a traditional steakhouse menu? Is it really good, need some good information on it. Thanks so much

Fish-n-chips should still be there. It was great when we were on the Glory.

I can't help you with the steakhouse - but generally the steakhouses on Carnival get excellent reviews. There are many threads about the menu.

Yes- Fish & Chips is there and serving up tasty treats.

Steakhouse was AMAZING. Well worth the $30 pp and I almost considered trying to book another night after our first one. The food was outstanding, the little surprised "compliments of the chef" were great, the service was wonderful (no one hovered, they were appropriately attentive). I'm DEFINATELY going back atleast once on our Liberty sailing. I'd say yes to the traditional steakhouse menu...beef/steak, fish, surf & turf. Several varieties of potato and veggies. VERY VERY VERY good.

Thank you for all your help everyone. I really will have to tell my nephew about the fish and chips because he really enjoyed them the last time we were on the Glory. It has been years since we were on the Glory. I want to try the steakhose one night. Our cruise is the 5 night out of Charleston, SC to the Bahamas in May. After the little snow we had in North Carolina over the weekend, I can't wait. If anyone can think of any additional info it would be greatly appreciate. Thanks again

I have been on the Glory twice. In fact, I just got off the Glory yesterday and I didn't even know about this place lol

Well get busy on a review!!!!!!!!!!!!:p We leave on February 28 and I want to know good, bad, secrets, anything!!!! TIA :D

Nope. It is included! It is located on the second floor of the buffet area. The first few days it will not be busy because most people don't know it is there.

sur-mer-reduced1.jpg

I better remember to tell my daughters about this as they both love fish & chips. I've never tried ceviche, so looking forward to that.

Well get busy on a review!!!!!!!!!!!!:p We leave on February 28 and I want to know good, bad, secrets, anything!!!! TIA :D

Yes, would like to see your review after the Glory gets out of drydock and all the changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived