Quiet Beach on Labadee?

Knatz

I loved Labadee in 2003 ( pre-zipline ) as a quiet beach. Last time I was there while trying to enjoy the beach, I was exposed to screaming people as they zipped past the beach on the zipline. Is there somewhere on Labadee that is less crowded and quiet?

We were in Ladadee last week, we went up the hill where the vendors are and found a beach there that was not overly busy and they had their barbeque lunch set up at this spot also. There are several spots to go though.

We were so impressed wuth RCCL, with the way they unloaded the supplies for the people of Haiti to the excursion they did for some of the children from Labade Village. They brought the kids over, gave them lunch and presented them with backpacks full of goodies. It was very heartwarming to see this.

We were in Ladadee last week, we went up the hill where the vendors are and found a beach there that was not overly busy and they had their barbeque lunch set up at this spot also. There are several spots to go though.

We were so impressed wuth RCCL, with the way they unloaded the supplies for the people of Haiti to the excursion they did for some of the children from Labade Village. They brought the kids over, gave them lunch and presented them with backpacks full of goodies. It was very heartwarming to see this.

Thank you, I will check it out.

Archived