1st Disney Cruise and we are booked on the Wonder!!

DimSum

I just booked the Disney Wonder for Bahamas sailing December 16/10, this will be our first Disney cruise. =)

Does anyone know how the weather will be like at that time? Hot/Warm/Cold weather?

Since this is our 1st Disney cruise, does anyone have any tips, recommendations, suggestions for the Wonder? We will be travelling with 2 toddlers ages 4 and 2 and staying in a cat 11 inside room.

TIA

Congrats on booking the cruise.

Check out the Tips thread at the top of the page of this forum. It is full of awesome tips for new cruisers. I know it will help you a lot.

Also send off for the free DVD on the DCL's website and that will help you with general information although it is NOT updated for the new Dream yet.

Also go to the roll call threads and look for your cruise date.

post there to get aquainted with others on your cruise. If you dont see your date listed yet, then start a thread yourself so others can find you.

After reading the tips thread if you have a question about something please ask. there are lots of great friendly people here to help you.

That thread will get you off to a great start.

Kathy

My family has taken several cruises in December and early January. Most of the time it is warm enough for shorts. This year, however, it was chilly and we ended up wearing light jackets. The weather is so unpredictable. I would check the forecast when your cruise gets closer. Even though we had chilly weather this time, it was still much warmer than the weather back home. You will have a great time!:)

Archived