most kids love kids club

hisarah15

most kids love kids club right. but my little brother does not.

on our last crusie other than when we signed him up on the frist day.he spent 1 minute in the club i want him to spent more time in there as he will be away from me and also there like 7 sea days i think on this cruise.

so does any one have any ideas how to get a 13 year old to go to kids club :D

most kids love kids club right. but my little brother does not.

on our last crusie other than when we signed him up on the frist day.he spent 1 minute in the club i want him to spent more time in there as he will be away from me and also there like 7 sea days i think on this cruise.

so does any one have any ideas how to get a 13 year old to go to kids club :D

What ship ?

I have an 11 year old and a 13 year old that have always loved the kids clubs (6 cruises now), however we just got back from the Pacific Sun and they both refused to go back thereafter the first day. They were saying the area was stuffy and too crowded so they couldn't be bothered. It was just the teen club area as they have both been to Shark Shack when they were younger and liked it up there.

I am with you.I only discovered cruising in my late twenties approaching early thirties so can't help you there in regards to kids club but can tell you I would have killed for a place to associate with other children on our family holidays rather than have to spend every moment with Mum and Dad growing up as a preteen and early teenager.

Hi

We have just come off the Dawn in november and my kids loved the kids club. My kids are 10 and 14.

My number one tip is to make them go the first day. It may seem mean but they need to make their friends on the first day otherwise they feel left out. I have made mine go every time on the first day for a couple of hours. They didnt really want to go as they think they might be missing out on something, I think. But by the 2nd or 3rd time they go, they couldn't get to kids club quick enough. By the end of all of our cruises, my kids have always said they wished they went to kids club longer on the first few days. They have always made lots of friends and then have kept in touch with them via email or MSN.

Kids club is fantastic for kids and parents.

Hope this helps and I hope your brother enjoys his time at kids club.

Catherine

Archived