Workout facilities on the Rhapsody

Hi. I sail on the Rhapsody on March 13th, and as somewhat of a workout fanatic, I'd like to know some more about the exercise facilities. Can anyone tell me about the hours of operation and quality of the equipment?

In addition, I like to run 4-10 miles most days, and I'd prefer to do that on the track early in the morning (5-5:30 start time). What is the length of the track, and is it open all the time? I would hate to have to wait until 7 to start to work out. I guess as an alternative I could do the treadmill, but sometimes gyms have very short time limits (like 30 minutes) when people are waiting.

Thanks.

Looking4calm ~

My family will also be sailing the Rhapsody on March 13th! :D

There is a roll call for this sailing started......on the Roll Call Board.

Go to Roll Calls, then RCI Meet and Mingle, then "Rhapsody of the Seas:...March 13, 2005".

There are about 18 of us. When we reach 25, RCI will officially schedule a meeting for us....onboard the Rhapsody!

I look forward to visiting with you!

Hi, we have sailed twice on the Rhapsody, the last time in 2003. H and I work out every day - I would usually work out in the gym, while he would run on the track. I don't know the exact length of the track, but I think that about 3 times around equaled a mile. I don't know what time it opened, since we like to work out either mid morning or late afternoon. The gym had about 6 (or 8 I can't remember) treadmills, 3 eliptical machines, a couple stairmasters and some weight machines. It was pretty small. The machines do have a time limit if people are waiting.

Archived