Hotel in Tampa with parking

puhkuh

I'm looking for the exact same thing. Have been researching and found the Mainsail Suites Hotel in Tampa for $119 for a one or two bedroom suite plus tax of $14.28. There is a shuttle to the port, but not sure if it's free. They do have a restaurant, but it's not free. They advertise that they have free parking for the week you're gone on the cruise. I will be calling for more info on this. Check their website: mainsailtampa. Also, I REALLY like the looks of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Ybor City. More expensive at $157.00 plus $18.84 tax. This includes a king room, breakfast, and 7 day parking. I need to call this one to double-check also. Their websiter is: tampayborcitysuites.hamptoninn.com Hope this helps. If you see anthing new, let me know because I'm still going to be looking and comparing.;) If anyone can give me any info as to how they liked either of these places, I'd appreciate it.

We just booked the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Southeast for $109 per night plus tax. They have a shuttle to and from the port that is free and allow you to park there as well. We have not sailed yet but the reviews on Trip advisor seem to all be good.

I was able to get 4 rooms at the Sheraton Riverwalk for $50 per room using Priceline. They have valet parking at $16 per day while you are actually staying at the hotel, but if you want to leave your car for the duration of the cruise, it was $5 per day. They provide a shuttle within a few miles distance and I called to confirm that it would include going to the port the day of the cruise. No charge for the shuttle either. They have a breakfast buffet for around $10 per person as well.

I'm looking for the exact same thing. Have been researching and found the Mainsail Suites Hotel in Tampa for $119 for a one or two bedroom suite plus tax of $14.28. There is a shuttle to the port, but not sure if it's free.

We're staying here (see my post, here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1135844&highlight=mainsail) in August, pre-cruise. We got a 2-BR suite for $110 inc. tax. The cruise port shuttle is $8 per person, one-way. The free (airport) shuttle will run anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. The hotel property is gated, so cars are safe.

The baseball stadium is over in St. Pete and is about 22 miles from the airport area. Taxi fare would be about $52, one way. You'd be better off renting a car for a day than paying a cab round-trip.

--Heidi

• 1 month later...

Archived