NCL~Bermuda~September

CruiseAdict218

So what does everyone think of Bermuda? We are most likey going to take a cruise here in September for my B-day :D :D :D :D :D :D, is it fun? How is NCl? The Dawn to be exact, tell me your reviews, (RCL was too expensive, Princess doesnt do Bermuda :[ Carnival doesnt do it in Sept.) so our choice is NCL and some of my family members don't fly -_- and we already did Canada cruise ( 5 day) and my mom doesnt like The Bahamas so its NCL~Bermuda so anyway give my honest reviews for Bermuda and NCL Dawn, Thanks to everyone who helped

P.S- sry its alot but two other things:

1)Bermuda's currency in King's Wharf is Bermuda/USA right?<---collector

Welcome to CC!

What do people think of Bermuda and NCL? Thats a huge question - the answers fill this whole thing! I'll suggest instead of waiting for a specific answer, its easier to do a "search" in the gazillions of answers for specific questions in the NCL section for things about everything Dawn, food, entertainment, cabins; and on this Bermuda thread for specific talk about the Islands. Best way to use this is to do searches in the threads for specific terms, look at topics you like, etc.

Basically what you'll find is that people:

- LOVE Bermuda (June is our #6!), the longer the better; it is gorgeous and lots to do.

- Like NCL; after all is said and done, it is more similar to other cruise lines that go to Bermuda than it its different. IMHO

- Love the Dawn (June will be our 3rd time); the Dawn is beautiful and it's stay is one of the longest. Great ship with lots to do (and eat!).

!!! Please keep in mind when looking around, that it comes to traveling, some people can get VERY opinionated in their likes and dislikes. We usally take what most people say to be a little more valuable than the very :eek: opinions and the extremely :D ones say. But reading alot will will give you a good idea.

To answer your specific question, in Bermuda you can use US currency - same structure (I.e., no shillings or all that). They usually give you back your change in Bermuda money.

Enjoy your B-day cruise to Bermuda! I bet you will go again and again.

Archived