Royal Laundry

cruznliz

Yes, it has several laundry rooms with regular washers and dryers. There was no charge to do the laundry unless you need soap which you must pay for. I always brought my own. There are also irons and boards. In fact, the Royal had some of the best laundry rooms I have ever seen on a ship. There is a laundry room on Baja and one on Dolphin and if you are in the minisuites/suites, there is one on that deck as well.

Liz, ssbeagle is correct. There are several laundry rooms and with the number of sea days on our cruise (I'm on the same one), we'll have plenty of time to do laundry, if needed. I plan to pack about 8 days' worth of clothing and do laundry. I'll send shirts out 'cause it's pretty reasonable. This helps keep down the amount of "stuff" to pack.

My husband and I were on the Royal last summer. At that time there were only two laundry rooms in service. One of them had only 1 iron. There were 5 washers and 4 dryers, so you can imagine there was always more dryers in demand. I had to wait 2 hours for my turn! Terrible when you're on vacation.

I suggest you take your own soap, softener sheets and a can of ironing spray that has about 1/4 left (then throw away the can before leaving the ship).

Archived